Macedonia Church of Pittsburgh (MCOP) aims to serve our members, the community, and those in need through discipleship and targeted efforts.
We are seeking a full-time Audiovisual (AV) Technical Director who exemplifies leadership, a self-starter attitude, and is looking for an opportunity to be part of a community driven team. This position will be working 40 hours/week and will need to be onsite during the week as well as for our weekend services and for events as needed. Some evenings may also be required.
***We offer a competitive, comprehensive healthcare benefits package.
- Oversees Audiovisual (AV) team of staff and volunteers (including training)
- Purchases Audiovisual/Visual/Lighting (AVL) equipment for the worship department and maintains/troubleshoots campus AVL equipment
- Works with staff and ministries to understand Audiovisual/Lighting (AVL needs) for events and activities, including other weekend worship encounters (Teen Church)
- Manage dedicated AV network file server used for video and other media storage
- Maintains all equipment, related devices, including all Apple/Mac computers utilized by the Worship and multi-media departments. Maintain regular updates of software. Coordinate with third party IT group (CEEVA) to keep these machines in working order.
- Maintain/renew annual licensing and other platforms for worship division as required to allow the use of stock media, song lyrics, video projection, and online streaming of services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Leadership and lifestyle aligns with MCOP’s mission and vision.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. A combination of education and related experience will be considered
- 2-3 years of related experience is strongly preferred.
- Management experience or experience leading a team is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of sound, video and lighting equipment and techniques is required.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing environments and priorities.